PPP - Public Private Partnerships
Behavioral Policies – Nudge
Founder / Chairman
Dr. Khaled Al-Ghoneim
Comprising Experienced Team Members
Project Managers and Consultants
Our primary objective is to introduce local solutions to our local problems by combining the best of local and global talent and capability
HAWAZ can provide you with
- Knowledge of establishing and starting up new products and companies
- Commercialization expertise
- Government Services Development expertise
- Implementation and Change management expertise
- Operation expertise
- Enterprise Culture expertise
- Recruitment and people selection expertise
- Access to International expertise
- Data management, auditing, compliance and privacy management
- Think-tank capabilities to provide value added services
- Understanding government services and policies
- Product development
- Change management
- Digital Transformation
- Nudging – Behavioral policies
Message from the GM
Subsequent to the official launch of Hawaz, I'm proud to say that we are 100% local innovators and solution architects who have been, and will continue to be, contributors to the betterment of the living standards in Saudi Arabia.
In January 2016 we began implementing our short¬-term plan with focus on maintaining effective, sustainable and profitable growth while we keep on creating remarkable values and positive impacts for our customers.
Our activities are tuned towards three primary areas that are vital to building our nation's future of Partnership, Technology and Society.
The four service lines of Hawaz relate to the goals and plans that we have set for each of our five stakeholder groups: Customers, Shareholders, Employees, Strategic partners and Society at large. My role is to demonstrate to every stakeholder that being associated with Hawaz is beneficial to all of us.
Today, as the GM of Hawaz, I am committed to preserving the objectives which Hawaz was built on and to achieving Hawaz goals in the years ahead.